In owning a high quality roadster such as a Porsche Boxster you are making a statement that you value quality, engineering, speed, luxury, and reliability. Few cars can match all that a Boxster does in effectively combining an exhilarating sports car ride with a sensible price.
Thinking of taking the plunge and purchasing your very own Porsche Boxter? If you’d prefer to buy your car through a finance deal, a site like Auto.Loan could be useful eriacta 100mg canada. A car finance calculator like this one allows you to include a range of different fees, taxes, and payments to ensure you know the true cost of your loan.
Still, owning any Porsche is an investment and you must take care to protect that investment, so it’s worth going to somewhere like Conklin GMC to get it serviced and kept in tip-top condition. A custom fitted car cover is something to consider to properly shield your Porsche.
After spending over sixty thousand dollars for your new Porsche, why is it that the one investment that can save you thousands of dollars is often overlooked? What I am talking about is a Porsche car cover. A car cover is a reasonably priced accessory that should be standard equipment for any vehicle. For only a few hundred dollars a custom fitted car cover will protect your car from:
- Damaging rays of the sun. If you leave your car outside for any length of time, the sun’s rays will damage your car’s finish.
- Harmful moisture. A high quality car cover will protect your car’s finish from moisture. Acid rain, sleet, snow, and hail can permanently damage your car.
- Bird poop. You may not park your car under a tree, but the birds sure are attracted to its shine. Not getting to the poop soon enough can be costly to your paint.
- Minor impacts. No, a car cover won’t protect your car in all circumstances, but a high quality cover is designed to absorb small impacts. Your dash cam from somewhere like Black box my car should be able to cover you should you ever be involved in a small impact when out driving your Porsche.
- Nosey neighbors. You own a Boxster and everyone want to peer in and look at it…rubbing up against your car, scratching the finish, damaging the paint!
- Insects. Who wants to see their car become home to every insect imaginable? With a custom fitted cover on your Porsche, bugs won’t zone in on something that isn’t hospitable to them.
- Hello, Kitty. Don’t you just love it when Puss ‘N Boots walks all over your car leaving his tiny little footprints behind?
- Dust, dirt, air pollution. Even garaged cars can be damaged by dust.When selecting a car cover there are some things to consider:
- Is it guaranteed? You should be able to return it if it doesn’t live up to its promises.
- How many layers is it? Premium car covers offer the most protection; four layers are the norm.
- Is it custom fitted for your Porsche? No one sized-fits all cars covers, please!
- Are side mirror pockets included? For maximum fit, insist on this feature.You spent a nice amount of money on your Porsche. Do not neglect it and forego a car cover. Protect your investment with a high quality car cover from a leading manufacturer such as Covercraft.